Playback’s Returns, Refunds and Cancellation Policy (the “Policy”) is set forth below. Playback offers returns on Qualifying Orders (this is typically defined as first orders with a Brand unless otherwise communicated by Playback) placed with any Brand. From the date the order is placed, you have a limited amount of time to return the product for a full refund (as communicated to you in your onboarding materials, shipping notifications or related messaging from Playback) (“Return Eligibility Period”). Capitalized terms used herein but not defined shall have the meanings given to them in the General Terms, Brand Terms and/or Retailer Terms, as applicable, and the terms and conditions of all of the foregoing are incorporated herein by reference. Throughout this Policy, the word “include” or “including” means “including, but not limited to”.
1. Items Not Eligible For Return. Playback cannot accept returns for any of the following:
- Customized products;
- Testers or sample items;
- Individual items from a bundled set;
- Items marked “final sale”;
- Items that have been used or are in less than perfect condition;
- Seasonal items; or
- Other items determined by Playback in sole discretion.
2. Return Policies. To help us process your return properly and prevent future charges, you must adhere to our return policies as outlined below:
- Return products eligible for return in new and unworn condition in the original packaging with original tags for a full refund. Original shipping fees for these products are non-refundable.
- Any product that has been resized, damaged or otherwise altered after delivery will not be accepted for return.
- Eligible products must be returned using a trackable shipping method using a shipping label provided by Playback (if and where available).
- When you return eligible products, do not also include products that are ineligible for return, as you won’t receive refunds for these products and we cannot guarantee their return shipment to you. In addition, some special product, order or handling fees may still apply.
You acknowledge and agree that any additional orders from a Brand not covered in this Policy are not eligible for return, except under certain limited circumstances described herein.
If you have a Terms Account (as set forth in the Retailer Terms), then Playback will not charge you for any products you return during the Return Eligibility Period as long as there is still an outstanding invoice that has not been paid. If you have a Payment on Shipment Account (also as set forth in the Retailer Terms) or have already paid for the order, you will be refunded directly through your original payment method upon Playback receiving the returned shipments that meet Playback’s requirements in this Policy. All returns need to be created through your Retailer Account.
Playback reserves the right to charge your account in the event of any missing or damaged items in your returned products.
Although Playback currently agrees to pay shipping on returned items that qualify, you acknowledge and agree that you pay for all shipping costs to your retail store. Those shipping costs are non-refundable, even if you later return those items under this Section. In some cases, Playback may determine that a refund can be issued without requiring a return. If you aren't required to mail your item back for a refund, you will be notified during the return process or by a Customer Service Associate.
You may request to cancel an order within 24 hours of placing it if the order has not yet shipped or begun processing by the Brand, regardless of whether the order is a first order with a Brand. If the order has already shipped, you can not cancel it (though first orders with a Brand may qualify for a return). Cancellation requests must be submitted via your Retailer Account portal.
4. Damaged or Missing Items.
If you receive a product that is damaged or the shipment includes missing items, you must report the issue within 14 days of receipt. You agree that if you do not timely report the issue, the product shall be deemed delivered and satisfactory. All reports must be submitted via your Retailer Account portal.
You agree to provide the requested information including accurate photographs of all damaged items. You have the option of choosing to replace the goods or to cancel the order. You acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to follow up with the Brand in an attempt to resolve the dispute, which can be done through Playback Messenger, and you hereby release Playback from all liability with respect thereto. Only those issues that are reported through your Retailer Account on the Services will be processed and shared with the Brand. If you communicate with the Brand off of the Playback marketplace platform, you agree that Playback will not be responsible for subsequent activities related to the order.
Playback reserves the right to accept or reject any report filed by a Retailer in its sole discretion and/or charge a Retailer’s payment method on file, including in the event Playback suspects any fraudulent activity. Playbacky’s decision whether to accept a damaged or missing claim shall be final.